Snow and Rain in November, The Camellia, Slate River, On




The first snowfall is always beautiful. We have had so much rain lately, and then, all of a sudden, it turned to snow. I was remembering the first time I walked in snow, in my sandals and socks. Not knowing I needed winter boots. No snow in the Caribbean. One kind person at the University took me shopping for boots. 







Flocks of birds have been feasting on our crabapple trees. The Robins are confused by our wacky temperatures. Flocks of geese are still flying overhead. 





Oh-so-practical Footwear for Northwestern Ontario. 













Here at The Camellia, we are getting ready for Christmas. Decorate your Summer lanterns with evergreen swags. You're not a DIY'er? Then bring in your pieces so we can decorate them for you. 






Visit the Camellia from Nature to home. Open Wednesday through Sunday. 
30/32 Hacquoil Rd. Slate River, On. p(807)475-3551



Comments

Popular Posts